Frame Shops, Manufacturing and Corporate Office:
Eliminate the use of paper cups, lids and other disposable items. Store files on the computer, instead of in printed format when possible. Turn off all appliances & lights when you leave a space. Manage heating and air conditioning use at a reasonable level. Rebuild existing computers whenever possible.
- Recycle 90% of all metal scrap.
- Recycle 85% of all paper waste.
- Recycle all printer toner cartridges.
- Recycle 90% of all clear plastic film, shrink film, cellophane and bubble wrap.
- Recycle 80% off all wood waste scrap.
- Recycle 95% of all rigid plastic scrap.
- Encourage electronic invoicing with key suppliers to eliminate paper copies.
- Consolidate ordering with key suppliers to reduce the frequency of deliveries.
- Centralize custom product inventories to reduce waste.
- E-mail documents instead of printing and mailing.
- Review documents on screen, instead of printing.
- Reduce internal deliveries seasonally to eliminate the number of routes and time on the road.
- Copy and print on both sides of the paper.
- 85% of all boxes, packaging material and foam are re used to transport products internally.
- A portion of Fall off mats and foam products are donated to schools for art projects.
- Small format moulding and mat board products are converted into Fall Off frames and Mats for resale and donations.
- 90% of file folders, boxes, internal mailing envelopes are recycled and reused.
- 70% of batteries are disposed of at a proper hazardous material facility.
- 100% of all e-waste is reused, donated or disposed of in an environmentally responsible manner.